Truni is looking out for a number of resources who have excelled in their career and looking towards taking up new challenges with some of our reputed clients worldwide. Please send us your resume to email@example.com if you think you can meet the requirements and have an urge to perform.
- Senior Dot Net Developer / Tech Lead – Hyderabad – Open
- Dot Net Developers – Hyderabad – Open
- ABBYY OCR Engineer - Open
- Automation Tester – 2 roles – Hyderabad – Open
- AS400/IBM i-Series RPG Programmers – Hyderabad - CLOSED
- Big Data Analysts and Data Scientists – Kuala Lumpur– CLOSED
- Recruiter & Admn Assistant – Hyderabad - Open
- Core Banking Pre-sales Consultants – Mumbai and Hyderabad - CLOSED
- Head of IT Operations – Hyderabad - Closed
- OpenStack and Linux system administration engineers – Hyderabad - CLOSED
- Cloud Architect / Cloud Manager – Hyderabad - CLOSED
- Vice President – Sales, Asia Pac – India/Singapore - Closed
- Oracle Fusion Architects – Riyadh - Closed
- Dot Net Developers and Lead – Singapore - Closed
- Software Development Manager – Noida - CLOSED
- Systems Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - India Development Center, Hyderabad - CLOSED
- Senior UI Developers 2-3 Roles - Hyderabad - CLOSED
Senior Dot Net Developer / Tech Lead – Hyderabad
- Permanent roles
- Need development experience of 8 to 10 years in the MS Dot Net technologies
- Technology skills:ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ADO, ASP, MOSS 2007Silverlight, AngularJS, JSON, SSAS, SSRS & SSIS
- Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB 6.0, and T-SQL
- Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB Script
- RDBMS: SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008, 2012, Ms-Acccess
- XML Related Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, Path, Pointer, SOAP, WSDL
- Development Tools:VisualStudio.NET 2003, 2005, 2008, 2012and 2014 Visual Web Developer 2005, Visual Studio.NET, MOSS 2007
- Version Control: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation System 2012 or similar
ABBYY OCR Engineer – Hyderabad
- 4-6 years of experience using FlexiCapture and FineReader
- Extensive experience in designing and creating OCR image templates
- Experience in Invoice Processing and Accounts Payable preferred
- Ability to develop Scripts as required from time to time
- Ability to work independently without much hand holding
- Ability to deal with US Clients and hence should have decent communication skills
Automation Testers– Hyderabad
- Permanent roles.Two roles, one with 1- 3 years’ experience and another 4-6 years’ experience
- Experience in QA and testing of Web-based Applications
- Experience in Automation testingusing VSTS Coded UI and hand coding using C#, and experience in tools like MTM, SQL Server, TFS and related Tools
- Plan, Design, Build and Maintain Test Automation Frameworks
- Knowledge of other tools such as Selenium Web driver will help
- Experience in developing and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs, coordinating testing efforts, test deliverables, status reporting to local and On-site team, issue escalations and related activities
-.Knowledge and hands on experience in various testing activities like manual testing, smoke testing, regression testing, system testing, functionality testing, user acceptance testing and usability testing.
- Good knowledge in Requirements understanding and analyzing functionalities, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
AS400 RPG Programmers– Hyderabad
- Permanent role
- Experience of 5-8 years working on AS400/i-Series platform
- Technologies & Languages: OS/400, CL/400, RPG/400, COBOL/400), RPGILE, RPGLE/CLLE, SQL/400, QUERY400 and RPG IV
- Databases: DB2/400
- Client facing and communication skills in dealing with US based customers and on-site teams
- Knowledge of MS and other technologies including integration and web technologies will be useful in addition to the core RPG skills
Big Data Analysts & Data Scientist – Kuala Lumpur
- Permanent role with a reputed software solutions company
- Minimum total IT experience of around 10 years
- Must have worked for 3 years in Big Data and Analytics space
- Technical skills around Data Modelling, Hadoop, Hive, R Programming and related
- Ability to drive Big Data practice
- Ability to articulate solutions based on customer business challenges
- Outstanding communication and client facing skills
- Ability to drive large engagements successfully taking full P&L responsibility
Recruiter &Admin Assistant - Hyderabad
- Permanent role
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT recruitment
- Experience is using basic IT tools like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT and Naukri portal
- Ability to manage and maintain candidates database, client transactions, and related activities
- Assist in sales and marketing activities
- Maintenance of staff records, HR and assisting in payroll
- Interaction with vendors
Core Banking Pre-sales Consultants – Mumbai and Hyderabad
- Permanent role with a reputed banking solutions company
- Desired experience in banking pre-sales: 4 to 6 years
- Desired experience for the pre-sales lead: 8-15 years
- Experience is core banking systems and ability to articulate value and demonstrate systems
- Understanding of core banking, mobile banking, payment systems and peripheral applications
- Skills in understanding various banking products, ability to conceptualize and propose right solutions
- Country wide travel may be involved with south India focus to start with
- Experience with reputed companies is a must
- Excellent communication skills are a must dealing with clients, sales and delivery teams
- Must have developed pre-sales proposals, SOWs, and ability to respond to RFI/RFPs independently
OpenStack Developers and admin engineers – Hyderabad
- Perm role based in Hyderabad
- Open positions for Developers and administrators
- Banking solutions company
- 5+ years of experience in Infrastructure solutions and Operations
- Hands-on experience in OpenStack – Nova, Swift, Neutron, Nova, Networking
- Virtualization, VSphere, vCenter, VCloud
- AWS and Linux skills, shell scripting for automation
- Experience with Scripting knowledge Python/Ruby
- Desired skills in Jenkins / Chef / Ansible / Puppet
- Our Client is looking for a highly motivated, seasoned manager of infrastructure and data centre operations. The manager will lead OpenStack, Windows and Linux Systems Engineers as they design and deploy a secure, scalable, reliable and fast platform for both our infrastructure and application services.
- The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing infrastructure for secure, large scale, highly available services. It’s a must the candidate has the technical and organizational vision, combined with flawless execution skills.
- Key skills and job requirements
- Build/deploy and support data centers and infrastructure services serving applications hosted in Client’s facilities
- Build and maintain a world class team of OpenStack, Windows and Linux Systems Engineers.
- Collaborate with PaaS and SaaS teams, Security team and Project Management Team.
- Manage vendor relationship, negotiations, budget and escalations.
- 8+ years of experience in web/cloud operation, administration and/or engineering with organizational leadership skills.
- Continuous Integration/Delivery capabilities
- Thorough understanding of web infrastructure operations and delivery.
- Technical vision and understanding of SaaS/PaaS/IaaS including physical and virtual data centres, backbone and data centre networks, server hardware, operating systems (OpenStack, Linux and Windows), DNS, storage, load balancing, virtualization, security and related technologies.
- VMWare/ESX and/or OpenStack experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication dealing with engineers, teams and customers.
Software Development Manager - Noida
The ‘Software Development Manager’ will have a strong technology background with at least 2 years of experience in managing projects from analysis to completion in a software product environment. The ‘Software Development Manager’ will manage the development projects from initial requirements through design, implementation and testing while providing technical and management direction.
The development team at our Client is responsible for the Software Development community Platform, which is a complex system that continues to evolve with new functionalities, integration with third party products, and also the upkeep of the system that operates round the clock (24x7 for 365 days of the year).
Our Client is looking for a team player who can take on technical challenges in a fast paced and constantly changing environment, collaborates with others in successful planning and execution, meets timelines and maintains a high level of professionalism that the team can emulate.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress
- Provide technical direction for the development team through the development life cycle.
- Research into development options and development prototypes, working with the team members and participate in defining the product lifecycle direction
- Interact with the design and QA teams in the development process on an ongoing basis
- Provide status/progress updates on the development effort to the management.
- Ensure quality of the development team through enforcement of processes, setting goals & objectives for team members and enforcement of standards.
- Manage team &resources within budget and project schedule.
- Work with the management in hiring process, identifying and planning for resource shortages and requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or higher
- Proven Technical expertise, Leadership skills, Project Management, Interpersonal & communication skills, and problem solving capability
- Minimum of 2 years of management/leadership experience in a software product organization
- Minimum of 12-15years of experience in design, development and delivering Web based software products preferably using Microsoft .NET technologies to the market
- Proficiency in Internet technologies, architecture and Object Oriented concepts
- Experience in working with Database products, Source Control Systems, Application Servers, Web Servers
- Sound knowledge of software design patterns & paradigms
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile approach in software development processes
- Sound knowledge in use of formal design methodologies and tools such as UML
- Experience and Expertise with Microsoft .NET technologies is highly desired
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet project goals within tight deadlines
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to work under tight delivery timelines
Systems Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer Location: India Development Center, Hyderabad. 3-8 years of experience
You would have an opportunity to work in one or more of the following cutting edge areas
- Linux internals - device drivers - networking, TCP/IP, PCI/PCIe
- 10 G networking - performance characterization, profiling and optimizations
- Wired and wireless networking
- Virtualization - Linux Kernel Virtual Machine (KVM), Xen, Vmware ESX
- Hyper-V, SR-IOV, para-virtualized and passthrough drivers, OpenVSwitch
- Security/Crypto - SSL, TLS, IPSec, IKE , FIPS, OpenSSL hardware engine support
- Multicore programming- SMP Linux (x86, powerpc, MIPS),
- Multicore Network Processors - Octeon, QorIQ, synchronization, memory barriers, cache optimizations
- Board Support Package (BSP) - Board bringup, uboot, device drivers etc.
- Strong technical skills with understanding of latest developments in kernel, devices, buses and CPU architecture
- High level of proficiency in data structures, algorithms
- Solid understanding of C and at least one assembly language
- Passion and zeal to learn complex technologies independently
- Work on cutting edge systems software solutions
- Hands on with design and implementation.
- Interact with global teams on design and technical discussions
- Responsible for entire product lifecycle, including requirements, functional specs, design documents, support in validation
Senior UI Developers 2-3 Roles - Hyderabad - Open
- Work on the client side rendering with logging and visualization toolkits, frameworks such as flot, highcharts, kibana, Google visualization tools, graphite, ganglia etc.
- Working in a Linux environment
- You will be hands on with JSON and REST API’s.
- Knowledge of Python and Django would be an added plus for server side structure design
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers.
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems.
- You will deploy apps to the cloud based framework
- A minimum of a BE in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience with development of web based application frontend design and implementation.
- Exposure to data driven web applications with special skills on client side rendering
- Emphasis is on skills in building "web applications" as opposed to "web sites"
- Highly desirable - good hands on experience with logging and visualization toolkits, frameworks such as flot, highcharts, kibana, graphite, ganglia etc.
- Experience working with ReSTful APIs, JSON
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, authentication, cookies, headers, asset loading/caching).
- Good knowledge of Web standards (w3c etc), CSS based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Understanding of CS concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization.
Additional Skills which would be useful
- Knowledge of SNMP , wireless networks will be desirable.
- Knowledge of web applications interacting with a database backend such as MySQL.PostGres, Oracle
- Work with highly scalable NoSQL and SQL databases.
- MySQL, PostGres, Cassandra,MongoDB etc.
- Exposure to SQLAlchemy is very desirable
- Proficiency creating applications in a server side framework: NodeJS, Rails, J2EE, Scala, Java, PHP, etc.